Source: Uncouth Facebook postings closing doors for job candidates More employers than ever are researching job candidates on sites like Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter in order to find out more about their activities and character. And, it turns out, many candidates are doing a great job of showing their potential bosses poor communication skills, inappropriate pictures, and even how many workplace secrets they can leak. By Jacqui Cheng | Last updated August 20, 2009 3:02 PM CT Some of us had the luck of doing stupid things online before most employers knew what social networking was. (I'll admit it: in my early working days, I said some not-nice things online about some of the people I worked with.) These days, however, those looking for jobs have had many years to build up an unsavory history across the Internet, and employers now know how to do their homework. In fact, nearly half of the employers in the US now search for job candidates on socia...
MISTAKE
What they actually mean
If a barber makes a mistake,
It's a New Style
If a driver makes a mistake,
It is a New path
If a engineer makes a mistake,
It is a New Venture
If parents makes a mistake,
It is a New Generation
If a politician makes a mistake,
It is a New Law
If a scientist makes a mistake,
It is a New Invention
If a tailor makes a mistake,
It is a New Fashion
If a teacher makes a mistake ,
It is a New Theory
If our boss makes a mistake,
It is a New idea
If an employee makes a mistake,
It is a
'Mistake'
long piak! (a.k.a. banging against the wall)
"I WHISPERED, 'I am too young,' And then, 'I am old enough'; Wherefore I threw a penny To find out if I might love. 'Go and love, go and love, young man, If the lady be young and fair.' Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny, I am looped in the loops of her hair. O love is the crooked thing, There is nobody wise enough To find out all that is in it, For he would be thinking of love.. Till the stars had run away And the shadows eaten the moon. Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny, One cannot begin it too soon.
Comments